WE ARE BACK! Yes you seeing correctly. We are bringing the Sydney Designers Meetup back. Due to COVID, we will only have a limited amount of seats (40).
Get your ticket: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/sydney-designers-meetup-product-design-for-startups-vs-agency-vs-corpor-tickets-143662551559
😷 COVID Restrictions:
- Limited to 40 people and no more! (Sorry..)
- Paid tickets to make sure people attend (This will also help pay for food and amenities)
- Food and drinks will be provided
- You'll be asked to scan QR code and check your temperature at the entrance
- Bring your ticket or email confirmation as we won't accept anyone without tickets.
Daniel Rad is a Senior Product Designer with a diverse background of experience. He's used modern design practices to bring huge amounts of value to leading startups, agencies & corporations.
Product design for startups vs. agency vs. corporate. How does the role of product design change depending on the type of company. Learn to succeed as a designer in any environment.
Join us on learning, networking, or hang out with amazing designers!
As usual, we will have a Meet&Greet session for people looking for jobs and companies looking to hire to connect. Upon arrival of our meetup, we’re going to be handing out stickers to everyone.
These will be used to identify:
- Looking for a Job
- Looking to Hire
- Here to party (meet a few people, learn a few things)
Please don't forget to mention if you are looking for a job or hire after you RSVP!